The most popular posts from the blog this week, plus my favourite things from around the web…
1. How to have a gorgeously scented home. Scent is my favourite finishing touch – it’s the cherry on the cake of any fantastic room! This was one of your top posts this week, with tons of ideas to have every room in the house smelling gorgeous.
2. This week’s drum roll moment… after going on and on about launching my own label for the longest time, I finally got to show you my Spring Summer collection! Hands down the number one post on blog this week, so thank you so much. Really overwhelmed by all of your support.
3. Very excited to share my instagram snaps of how our stand looked at Maison & Objet. Also really chuffed to be picked as one of Elle Decoration’s highlights of the show.
4. I’m not the only one going crazy for cactus. Looks like they’re officially going to be a trend on both sides of the pond – when interiors pros are reporting it in the States and the UK, you know you’re on to a good thing.
5. Speaking of, here’s my top 4 reasons to decorate with house plants. They’ll help you gather up those last few points on the design-ometer, and you should definitely buy yourself some flowers too, you never need an excuse for those!
6. A big thank you to The London Magazine for their great interview piece. A bit of a dirty secret about my early years in interior design too… perhaps I shouldn’t have mentioned that!
7. I know people are always obsessed with her wardrobe, but I’ve been more interested in snooping around Kate Moss’ pad on vogue.com.
8. I love having a bit of tongue-in-cheek fun with decorating, and Houzz have great tips for how to up the fun factor in any room.
9. I’ve just discovered the work of Swedish super stylist Lotte Agaton. Definitely worth a look for fab moodboard inspiration and dreamy dark colours.
10. Have you any of you had snow this week? We’ve missed out here, but I’ve been getting my fix with this gorgeous collection of winter morning sights and sounds on Design*Sponge. I know it sounds bonkers, but makes me wish for cosy frosty mornings and early morning swims in the snow!