Obviously we want you to be delighted every time you shop at Abigail Ahern. However if for any reason you aren’t totally satisfied with your purchase, please see the relevant information below.
How long do you have to return your order?
For online orders, customers have 90 days to return unwanted items from the day there order was dispatched.
What is the return address for online orders?
Abigail Ahern, Flostream Ltd, Unit 2, Blackthorne Road, SLOUGH, SL3 0DA.
Please note that we do not cover the delivery cost of returns. Items can only be returned if they're in perfect condition and in the original packaging, so please ensure that they are packed well. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any item which is not in the right condition. Please take care to fully inspect your items to ensure you are happy with them before disposing of packaging, as failure to do so may result in us being unable to accept the returned item.
We are unable to issue a refund for items that are lost or damaged while being returned to us. We therefore recommend that you get proof of postage or a tracking number to follow your parcel.
How to return an item from your order?
Within your delivery a return form should have been included, please complete this are directed and pop this back into the box.
If by accident this was missed from your order or lost, please contact our customer services at email@example.com for a printable copy.
Please note that the customer is responsible to cover the cost of the return, and the return must comply with our terms and conditions.
Unsure which courier to us?
To help, we have listed several helpful courier websites to help you find the best courier service.
Can our Customer Service Team help arrange a return?
Of course, we can help arrange your return. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When emailing our customer service, please include the following information so our team can find the best courier return service for you:
* Order Number
* Item’s Name
* Box Dimensions and estimated weight.
* If you would prefer a home collection or a drop off label. (home collection timeframe is 9am-6pm, please advise the best weekday to our team).
Please note, the cost of the return will be removed from your refund total. We will check the amount with you before proceeding.
Can I drop my return to your Warehouse or Store myself?
We try to help our customers out as much as possible, please contact our customer service if you would like to drop your return off to our warehouse or store. Once we have received the request, we will review this and advise if this is possible or not. Unfortunately, returns to our store this is not alway possible due to storage space.
How long will my refund take?
If your return is received in good condition, with not issues your refund should be processed with 3-5 working days, durning busier periods and holiday this turnaround may incase as stated below.
If your return is received damaged or without any identification your refund timeframe may be delayed. Please ensure you are sending your return form with the return, to help us identify the return is yours.
Our customer service team are on hand to help with any questions or issues you have, they can be emailed at: email@example.com
All purchases made in store at Abigail Ahern or Abigail Ahern Flowers will need to be returned directly to the relevant store within 14 days of purchase, in their original packaging and condition. Please ensure you retain your receipt for any returns. Please note we do not offer cash refunds for in-store purchases. All in-store purchases will be refunded via store credit, or we can arrange an exchange.
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 90 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging. If you wish to return an item you must contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then refund you within 30 days (max) of receiving the returned item. Refunds will be processed onto your originally payment method.
- Refunds will be processed onto your original payment method. If you paid for your entire order with a gift card, your order will be refunded on to your original gift card. If you paid with a combination of debit/credit card and gift card we will refund anything you paid for with your gift card first, and then refund any outstanding balance you are owed on to your debit/credit card.
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and sufficiently to withstand delivery. Failure to do so may result in us being unable to refund you.
- Please note that replacement items or refunds can not be issued until we have received the original items back to our warehouse.
- We recommend that you use insured registered delivery and keep the receipt. - We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit.
- All orders will be refunded upon receipt of your return. Timescales may vary depending on amount.
- We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card
- We are unable to apply discounts after the checkout process has been completed
- If we notice an unusual pattern of returns activity that doesn't seem right then we might have to deactivate your account and any associated accounts. If this happens to you and you think we've made a mistake, please get in touch with our Customer Services and we'll be happy to discuss it with you.
- Any items returned outside our 90 days period will be refunded onto a Abigail Ahern Credit Note.
If you believe your item is faulty please contact email@example.com. When emailing please include a photograph of the damaged/faulty item, and a description of the fault. Please DO NOT attempt to fix the item of your own accord or via a third party and please ensure all packaging of the item is kept until resolved or advise otherwise as this may affect your entitlement to a refund, compensation or reimbursement.
All items must be checked upon receipt of delivery. If there are any breakages, defects or discrepancies please notify us within 72 hours. We are unable to replace or refund items if we are not notified within this time. With regards to chandeliers or other wired lighting please check the item for any imperfections or damages, and that the item works correctly before commencing installation, and do not proceed with the installation if the item is found to be faulty/damaged. In the case of a faulty item we can only offer an exchange for the same item. We will arrange collection of the faulty item from you and cover the delivery cost of the replacement.
How to contact our Customer Service Team regarding a damaged/faulty delivery:
Firstly, we are sorry if you’ve received an item damaged, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
*An image for the damage item.
Please keep all packaging and items until the issue has been resolved.
Please do not return any damaged items without speaking to a member of the Abigail Ahern team first, as we are unable to refund any return costs.
If an item requires self-assembly, please check all the components thoroughly for any damage and contact our Customer Services if any damage is spotted, within 3 days of receiving your order. Self-assembly products must be returned unused and in their original packaging and cannot be returned once partially or fully assembled unless confirmed as defective.
- Masterclasses: for the Design School, Flower School or any other workshop event cancellations or amendments must be made at least 21 days prior to the event in order to avoid incurring a £15 cancellation charge. Unfortunately, cancellations made less than 10 days prior to the event are non-refundable.
- Special Order items: please note if you purchase made to order items such as Vinyl Flooring and Artwork/Prints through the website or by telephone the order cannot be cancelled once it has been placed and can not be returned or refunded.
-Items ordered with a customer's own choice of fabric, colour or material cannot be cancelled, returned or refunded once purchased.
- Paint is made to order and therefore also non-refundable/exchangeable. We advise you try a sample first.
- Gift vouchers: gift vouchers and e-vouchers are non-refundable.
Sample sales and warehouse sale purchases are final and non-refundable.